Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow Day!!!!!

Since I am from Florida, I never really got to enjoy anything like a snow day. We did have a Hurricane Day once but it ended up just being like any other day since we didn't get hit. Since I've been in the Great White North, it has snowed some days but never enough to declare an actual snow day. Well today that all changed!

I guess we are supposed to get something like 10 inches of snow before it's all said and done. I'm also excited because wifey gets the day off work. I have already gone outside and done the snow angel thing and the snowball thing with some of the neighborhood kids. However, my excitement is a little tempered since I know at the end of all this joy, this Rican is going to have to shovel his long ass driveway and the sidewalks. Man what a buzzkill.

Sidebar: While playing in the snow this morning it was actually icing (or sleet I guess). While it came down I actually heard thunder. It totally shocked me. I didn't realize it could snow/ice and thunder at the same time. Then I realized how dumb I was because snow is just like rain only it's cold so if it can thunder while it rains I'm sure it can thunder while it snows.

Sidebar II: Someone asked what happened to the toilet paper that I rolled out. Well I rolled it back up so we could use it. I'm not sure if anyone has tried this but when you try to roll TP back up it never goes back smoothly, so not only did wifey prove me right, I messed up the TP so bad that it didn't fit on the roll so it's sitting on the bathroom counter like at the gas stations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dominikimchee said...

Rican, where you be at?

p.s. that ish about the toilet paper was HI-larious. I was with you all the way though -- they could've pulled one on us, because no one but you would have actually rolled them out. Fight the power, man!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter