Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Random Stuff in my Head

I believe there are some things nature did not intend Puerto Ricans or any Brown person for that matter to be able to do. I believe nature did give Brown people the ability to show up for anything on time. I also believe nature did not intend for Brown people to shovel snow since I have broken 2 shovels the past week trying to shovel my driveway.

I never understood why some dudes think leaving the top 3 buttons of their shirts unbuttoned so that their chest hair sticks out is cool. I thought ladies didn't like the hairy look. It's even worse when the chest hair is gray *shudder*.

I can't figure out why I can make it through 12 years of schooling, 4 years of college and 3 years of law school with pretty decent grades but I can't figure out how to put on a diaper on Baby Ricanette without having it leak on me when she feels the urge to go.

I think if President Bush is listening on a Phone Sex conversation that I'm paying $4 per minute to enjoy, he should either give me half for the benefit he's deriving or give me a tax cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter