Monday, November 21, 2005

Shout Out!

I gotta give my Alma Mater's (UCF) football team some major props. Last year they suffered through a horrible 0-11 season, combined with 4 straight losses the year before and 2 straight losses to start this year, they had suffered 17 straight losses (by far the longest in college football). However, all changed after that 17th loss. The Knights went out and beat a good Marshall team and have yet to look back since. They have won 8 or their last 9 games to win Conference USA's Eastern Division. Not only that, but they will host C-USA's championship game Saturday December 3 against either UTEP or Tulsa. It's a damn shame I will be in Otown this coming weekend and not next because you can beat your ass I'd be supporting them. As such, look for the game to be on ESPN and for UCF to make their first bowl appearance in school history. GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

That game is going to be packed! I'm going with a group of friends and it'll be a lot of fun. I've only been to one game so far this season, because they're just too damn expensive for non-students. You can bet I'll be there cheering for UCF on Dec. 3rd though! At least you can watch it on ESPN.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter