Monday, November 21, 2005

Remember me?

Alright so it's been a while and for that I apologize but as ya'll know it's not like I have all the free time in the world since little Ricannette ain't trying to let me sleep. However, she's cute as hell (obviously doesn't look like me) so it's all good.

Funny story from a few weeks back to welcome back some readers. I was chatting on IM with one of my friends from middle school. I haven't talked to her in years but we were close back then so it's not like it's a big deal to talk now. She found me on Thefacebook so it was cool to reminisce.

Anyways we start chatting and catching up on what we've been up to, kids, etc. Well she then says oh do you remember so and so? I told her that the name didn't sound familiar to me. She goes to describe this girl and I'm just drawing a complete blank, I'm starting to think that E is confusing me with someone else (I broke out the yearbook and everything and still couldn't picture the girl). What E forgets to tell me is that while she's asking me if I remember this girl, the girl is sitting next to her reading our conversation over her shoulder. No sooner do I give up on trying to figure out who the chick is when she types, "Hey asshole, I slept with you sophomore year of high school, how can you not remember?" Whoops, it's not like I've gotten around the block too much but damn how am I supposed to remember one girl from like 11 years ago that I slept with ONE time? Must have been memorable for sure ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. But did you remember her then, at least??? Inquiring minds want to know.

10:05 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Nah I still didn't remember who she was. She must have made quite the impression.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter