Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Have You Ever?

I stole, rather borrowed w/o permission, this from Blonde Justice

To play, just cut & paste the list to your blog, and bold any of the ones that are true.

smoked a cigarette

crashed a friend's car

stolen a car

been in love

been dumped - but the guy she dumped me for ended up being gay so there!)

shoplifted - I used to have a bad habit of taking golf balls with the golf courses logos wherever I played. Thankfully I've grown out of that.

been fired

been in a fist fight

snuck out of your parent's house - Yep, and tomorrow's post will be the story behind one of the more memorable times.

had feelings for someone who didn't have them back

been arrested - does being detained count? If so then count me in.

gone on a blind date - once and only once

lied to a friend - nah I'm pretty blunt when it comes to things

skipped school - man who hasn't? I used to sit around the Student Union at UCF all day watching Jerry Springer and playing video games.

seen someone die

had a crush on one of your internet friends - define crush ;-)

been to Canada

been to Mexico

been on a plane

purposely set a part of yourself on fire - who does that?

eaten sushi

been jet-skiing - it's nice to grow up in FL

met someone in person from the internet - but for some reason she wasn't as hot as she described...imagine that

been moshing at a concert

taken pain killers

loved and missed someone

made a snow angel I just did this for the first time in my life back in March

had a tea party

flown a kite - and almost got it stuck in a power line since my parents decided that it would be a good idea to grow up near some.

built a sand castle

gone puddle jumping - you haven't lived until you jumped in a puddle and drenched some stuck up with murky water.

played dress up

jumped in a pile of leaves - sadly, this is also something I just recently did (at 26 no less) because Florida doesn't have seasons.

gone sledding

cheated while playing a game - hey who hasn't cheated at strip poker. I mean the object of the game is to make the other person take their clothes off right?

been lonely

fallen asleep at work or school - AND I've yet to be caught

used a fake id until moms found it and cut it up

watched a sun set - I even took the picture of me "holding up" the sun, classic

felt an earthquake

touched a snake - I used to want one for a pet

slept beneath the stars - when you are drunk you don't realize how unromantic this really is

been tickled

been robbed

been misunderstood - always

petted a reindeer/goat - when I met Santa two years ago in Vail

won a contest - I recently won $3 in Powerball

run a red light/stop sign - AND I got a ticket for it

been suspended from school

been in a car accident - not my fault

had braces

eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night

had deja vu - didn't you just ask me that (bonus points if you can guess what movie that's from)

danced in the moonlight

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time - I always like the way I look, it's other people who don't seem to enjoy as often

witnessed a crime - underage drinking, scavenger hunts, you name it.

questioned your heart - NEVER

been obsessed with post-it notes

squished barefoot through the mud

been lost - although this is hard to admit because I'm a man and men never get lost

been on the opposite side of the country

swam in the ocean - I grew up near the ocean

felt like dying

cried yourself to sleep - It's heartbreaking when the Mets lost to the Yankees in the World Series

played cops and robbers - why my friends always chose the brown guy for robbers I'll never know

recently colored with crayons - wifey works at a preschool and I color with her kids a lot

sung karaoke - call me American Idol baby

paid for a meal with only coins - When I was in middle school, I thought it would be cool for me to finally be able to pay for my own BK meal. Too bad for the clerk, it was all in pennies and nickles.

done something you told yourself you wouldn't - but I thought we WERE going to get married

made prank phone calls - my favorite one was calling the air conditioner repair people and telling them that it sounded like my A/C was constipated.

laughed until some kinda beverage came out of your nose

caught a snow flake on your tongue - thankfully it wasn't yellow

danced in the rain - I love the rain, as long as it's not cold out

written a letter to Santa Claus - and for some reason he had the same handwriting as my dad.

been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend

watched the sun rise with someone you care about

blown bubbles - still do, man I'm a total kid

made a bonfire on the beach - it was the night I saw the shuttle launch at midnight, one of the coolest things I've ever seen

crashed a party - sometimes you just gotta

gone rollerskating - man this is embarrassing, I actually don't know how to roller skate so I was in the "little kids" rink and some little shit came behind me and kicked my leg out from under me just to watch me fall

had a wish come true - Baby Ricannette in full effect

worn pearls

jumped off a bridge - but it was only like 10 feet so nothing major

ate dog/cat food

told a complete stranger that you loved them - there is no telling what I'll do when drunk

kissed a mirror

sang in the shower - just this morning baby!

had a dream you married someone - funny I did this past weekend

glued your hand to something

got your tongue stuck to something - after watching "A Christmas Story" I was convinced that it was made up, so much for that theory

kissed a fish or a frog

sat on a roof top - after sneaking out of my parents house in the middle of the night

screamed at the top of your lungs - winning any kind of championship will make any grown man scream

did a one handed cartwheel

talked on the phone for more the 6 hours - doesn't this happen to everyone when they first start dating someone, and then later on they don't have anything to talk about since they said it all that first night?

stayed up all night

not taken a shower for a week - that's just nasty

picked and eaten an apple right off the tree

climbed a tree - and jumped into a river like 25 feet down

had a tree house

admitted you are scared to watch scary movies alone - but I'm not scared anymore...really I'm not

believed in ghosts

had more than 30 pairs of shoes at the same time

worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others would say - isn't that what being a goof is all about?

gone streaking - it will never happen again

gone dingdong ditching - I've even taken it one step further and lit dog crap on fire to watch the person stomp it out

pushed into a pool/hottub with all your clothes on - sadly, I've even fallen in on my own

been told you're hot by a complete stranger - but she was really drunk so what does she know

broken a bone - hairline though, nothing major

been easily amused - I was amused enough by this post to actually do it myself

caught a fish - one my entire life. One measly fish

caught a butterfly

laughed so hard you cried

cried so hard you laughed

laughed so hard you pee your pants - don't hate bastards, everyone has

cheated on a test - I even had a system with my friends on multiple choice tests: Top left corner of the desk A; Top right corner of the desk B; Bottom left C; Bottom right D; middle E.

had or do you currently have a Britney Spears CD - I actually only bought it because I met her and wanted her to sign it, which she did and I still have it

forgotten someone's name - dude this is a big time problem for me

french braided someone's hair

been kissed by someone you didn't like - definitely an awkward moment afterwards

gone skinny dipping in a pool /lake - when you have a pool in your backyard you have to do this. Plus I had a slide and you go down so much faster on your bare ass than you do with your trunks on

been threatened to be kicked out of your house

been kicked out of your house

Anyone else care to give it a shot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter