Monday, September 19, 2005

F&*#ed up Dreams

Has anyone ever had those dreams that when you wake up the next day you thought to yourself where the hell did THAT come from? Last week I had dreams on back to back nights that had me shaking my head in the morning.

My first dream was a crazy sex dream with a girl I went to law school with. She had asked (this isn't part of the dream this is background info) me if I had an outline for one of her classes. I told her I did and that I would email it to her when I found it. Well I went looking for it and couldn't find it so I decided I'd give her my hard copy. I went to bed that night and I guess that was still in my head. I dreamt that we were in tax class together and started going at it in the middle of class but no one around seemed to notice or care. We finished and I uttered the cheesiest line I could think of, "I've been waiting to do that to you since your 1L year." Damn.

The next night I went to bed without anything like that on my mind. However, I had watched some shit on HBO about kidnapping. I'm not sure exactly how my dream went but I remember the general idea. For some reason I killed someone was holed up in some compound with hostages. I couldn't figure out why I had killed the person but I remember contemplating suicide since I didn't want to go to jail. Finally the police talked me out of suicide and told me I would be going to jail in Puerto Rico. Man, that's the last time I eat ice cream and watch HBO before bed...

3 Comments:

Blogger hanmee said...

HAHAHA.

I've had a few dreams here and there where I've killed people and I always feel a little guilty about it.

I had a dream over the weekend that included Paris Hilton. Dreamed that we were in a big house and she and her sister were playing a prank on me while I was on the can so to get her back I locked myself in their room and messed up all the crap.

I have NO idea where that came from as she's not a celeb I even give any thought to.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I had this dream once that this strange couple was fucking in the middle of my bed covered in peanut butter and no one seemed to care.

5:21 PM  
Blogger hanmee said...

PRA-Oh MY! I USED to love peanut butter...

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter