Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What Would You Do For $1?

Now, I probably wouldn't do too much for it, but back in the day, I made a deal with one of my boys to grab a girl's ass I had just met. It started off as a practical joke between a group of us and grew to a dare. I dare you to grab LL's butt for a dollar. Now it wouldn't be a big deal because LL and I are close, but back then, this was the first time I had ever met her. She was a friend of a friend that we had heard about but that was about it.

So the plan was hatched. I was going to grab her butt in front of my friends for proof and my boy M was going to pay me. She came into where we were at and introduced herself. We all said what's up and since she was fine we all started running game. LL was really shy around us, so she went to hang out with Big Nig (the guy she knew). She came back into the room to get something to drink and I saw my opportunity. I told myself on her way back outside I would do it. I finally got the courage smiled at her when she walked by and reached out my hand. It was as if time had slowed down. I saw her booty swinging from side to side and my hand slowly approaching it. Finally I planted my right hand firmly on her butt, gave it a little squeeze and pull my hand away. She looked at me completely disgusted and I think I heard her say something like Big Nig what's wrong with your boy, he just grabbed my ass.

I didn't care, I was on cloud 9 knowing that not only had I grabbed a hot girl's ass, but I has also made myself $1 richer. How old was I you wonder? Well I was the tender ripe age of 20. That's right, I wasn't 6,7 or even 10. I was 20 years old at spring break and drunk with the rest of my friends. Man these spring break stories...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am starting to see a trend. You tend to live in your past instead of growing and focusing on the here and now. I hope you are not this immature now.

9:14 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Anonymous - I am just as immature now and look back at the past because it makes me laugh. Obviously my attempt at humor must be lost on you.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

hey there's nothing wrong with reliving our past. thats what makes us who we are. you can hang with your friends a think about all the dumb shit you did together. The fact that Rican wants us all to know what an ass he was back in the day makes his blog all the more funny. You can't be serious all the time, or else you'll get wrinkles!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

one more thing........good memories makes life worth living!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Southern Fried Girl said...

The anonymous comment was me and I was just saying what I thought. I mean, my college days were great and I had a fantastic time. I even take a trip down memory lane now and then but you just seem to be continuing the frat boy mentality and that, to me, is kinda sad.

9:36 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

SFG - I appreciate that you posted with your name and I like hearing people's responses whether they are good or bad. That being said, I'm only writing stuff that I think is funny. I realize you might think I'm stuck in the past and that you might think I'm sad but hey it works for me.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Rican - that's some funny stuff!!!

Cheers to you ass-grabbing boys!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Kim Plaintive said...

Aww I'm loving the back-in-the-day stories. Better to relive them via the blog than to be out there grabbing azzes in the law office.

7:56 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

damn you kim - I read your post too late. SFG's posts got me to thinking I need to live in the here and now, so I went for it - I pinched my secretary's ass. Now they're making me go to nightly sexual harassment classes!!

p.s. I'd put a finger that had been chopped off and ended up in a pint of frozen custard in my mouth and then spit it out for a dollar.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter