Monday, August 29, 2005

Tagged Again

I was tagged by Gold Nugget so I must comply. Here they are:

List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

The ten songs that I am currently listening to are.....

1. Gold Digger - Kanye West
2. Ain't Nuttin but a G' Thang - Dre and Snoop
3. Notorious Thugs - Notorious B.I.G and Bone Thugs
4. Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffet
5. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.
6. Changes - Tupac
7. Anytime - Brian McKnight
8. Numb/Encore mix - Jay Z & Linkin Park
9. Let me Hold you - Bow Wow and Omarion
10. Outta Control - 50 cent

I ain't tagging anyone but if you feel like doing it go ahead with yo bad ass self.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Quintessential Negro said...

I'm proud of you for stopping the chain. Are they playin' that Young Jeezy in Wisconsin?

1:13 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

I've only heard it a on BET. The "urban" radio station up here sucks ass.

1:27 PM  
Blogger "one of us" said...

number 4 seems a bit off compared to the rest, but who doesn't love cheeseburgers? hey, i had a question, and it's a bit ignorant, but what's it like being a boricua in wisconsin?

3:14 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

One it's a little weird because there are like 10 in the entire state. It's almost like that exotic animal you hear about in stories but don't know if it truly exists or not until you finally see one.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous claud said...

remember when you tried to rap along to bone thugs-n-harmony? haha.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter