Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tagged Again!

My lifetime since Cherry tagged me.

10 Years Ago: August 1995 - Well I was close to beginning my junior year of high school thinking I was hot shit since I could finally drive, had a car and was a pretty good baseball player. I worked for a local grocery store bagging groceries and taking 90 minute 10-minute breaks. Experienced a lot of firsts but I will leave it at that.

5 Years Ago: August 2000 - Just enjoying being 21 and acting crazy with my friends. Played a lot of intramural sports, drank a lot and threw parties that people still talk about (including a police helicopter incident at my 21st birthday party).

1 Year Ago: August 2004 - I was just enjoying my last month of summer vacation of my life. I was preparing for my final year in law school, looking for a job since my job at that time did not hire lawyers right out of school. I was still trying to get over a miscarriage that happened the month before.

Yesterday: I spent 6 hours in the car driving to and from a trial that never happened. It seems the plaintiff/applicant was not as ready as she indicated and even though the judge could have dismissed the case, he chose not to. I also attended my first Packer training camp and chatted up some of the players that probably will not make the team but were easily some of the biggest dudes I've ever seen.

Tomorrow: I'm sure I'll be working and I think I have a baseball game. Other than that I don't plan too far ahead, I'm more of a go with flow guy.

5 Snacks I enjoy: Snickers, Cheesecake, Strawberry Ice Cream, Pretzels, and Danishes (trust me you don't get "big boned" like me w/o sweets in your life.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Like Danielle I'm going to have to go with at least some rappers. Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Biggie and Jimmy Buffet.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: First and foremost I would tithe 10% because God knows that's the only way I'm getting into Heaven. I would donate another 10% to a scholarship fund for under privileged kids. I would pay off all my debt and my parents debt. I would buy my mom a new car. And lastly, I would invest a HUGE (like 50%) amount of it so my kids didn't have to worry about their future and could go to whatever school they choose to go.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Greece, Spain, Fiji, South Africa, NYC.

5 bad habits I have: I curse way to fucking much, I hold a lot in when I get upset, I let others walk over me sometimes, I play on the internet while I should be working, I have troubling saying "no."

5 things I like doing: Playing sports, reading, hanging out with the Quanz gang, going to sporting events, laying out by the beach.

5 things I would never wear: Spandex (God that's an ugly thought), shorts that land above my knee, tighty whities, anything tye dyed, nut hugger jeans.

5 TV shows I like: SportsCenter, Survivor, Entourage, Real World, and (don't laugh) Wheel of Fortune (God that was hard to admit).

5 movies I like: Tommy Boy, Forrest Gump, Dumb and Dumber, Major League, Bull Durham.

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Salma Hayek, Gary Carter (my all time favorite baseball player), Tiger Woods, the Dalai Lama, Tupac (if he was alive of course).

5 biggest joys at the moment: Blogging (God that sounds lame), reading Danielle's blog!, my job/the people I work with, Baby Rican, my family/friends.

5 favorite toys: My golf clubs, my baseball glove, and yeah that's about it right now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Thx 4 the shout out! I'm going to have to go with at least some rappers. Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Biggie and Jimmy Buffet. JIMMY BUFFET?? lol

9:16 AM  
Blogger DannyNoonan said...

5 bad habits I have:

Don't forget that you shake hands like a prison inmate.

9:49 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Nooner, how could I forget that??

Danielle - I know Jimmy Buffet doesn't really go with those other people but it's good drinkin and chillin music.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

Awwwwwww, FR, thanks for playing. Holy crap, you are only 26!?!?! You go, young lawyer boy!

Now tell us about that Helecopter story!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Hey - I tithed too!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous CJ from Grove Street said...

Gary Carter! Thank goodness you didn't imitate his hair style!

Lenny Dykstra was better...

4:52 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

I too am a wheel watcher. But I'm a Ryno fan (although Gary was a purty durn good catcher).

11:45 AM  
Blogger chardrian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter