Thursday, August 11, 2005

Embarrassing Story from Back in the Day

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you know that I went out a lot and partied like a rock star back in the day. We had scheduled nights to go out to different places almost every week. It usually centered on us drinking before we went out (since we were under age) and then trying to find the hunnys to dance the night away with (at least get your freak nasty on out on the dance floor). Naturally when you hang around the same group of fellas, and you've known them basically since middle school, you will always try to outdo one another or try to cock block when someone is running game.

One night we went to this club that had 3 different styles of music in the 3 different rooms. This was one of my favorite clubs because no matter what I was in the mood to get down to I could always find it. Throughout the night we stayed in the main room and got our share of booty on the dance floor. None of us would ever be considered a pro dancer or anything but we know how to at least move to the rhythm of the music so we never really had problems finding girls to dance with. I had been dancing with a couple of cool girls and had scored a phone number even though it was still mad early. Being Rican, I started talking shit to my boys about how I had the moves and the game and how it was a deadly combo.

I saw this chick dancing kind of off to the side with some of her girls. She was smoking hot and curvy. She had on these tight jeans and low cut top (ya'll know what I'm talking about). Anyways I she had caught my eye early in the night and then I looked over at her and it seemed to me that we made eye contact and dare I say I felt a "connection." Again being the Rican that I am I bragged to my boys how I was going to slide on over there dance with her for a while and get her number. I had told them how we made eye contact and she gave me a good look (looking back now for all I know she might have had an eyelash in her eye or something). They talk shit and told me that I would strike out.

Never backing down from a challenge, I strode over to her confident in my ability to get her out on the dance floor and get my groove on. As I approached her and her group of friends I popped a piece of gum in my mouth cause you know you can't be going over with some funky breath. I reached her smiled and asked, "do you wanna dance?" She kind of gave me that look that you see when the DJ misses a scratch on the turn tables and was like, "NO!" Shocked and embarrassed I thought quick and told her in her ear that she must have heard me wrong. She then asked me "didn't you ask me to dance?" I leaned over close to her ear and whispered to her, "no, no, no I only came over to say that you look fat in your pants."

I told my boys what happened and to this day they will not give me props for thinking on my feet. They just dwelled on the fact that the Rican that talked so much shit throughout the entire night was dissed by some chick in front of her friends.

13 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Cock block? Oh my word (lol).

8:43 AM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

LMAO!!!! You're such an ass Rican. Soooo the playa got played!!! Damn you lucky that all those girls didn't jump you for dissin one of them! Knowing you, you would've like that!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

lmao!!!! sad to say but if it was me and my girls..we would have jumped you...lmao

9:55 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

That was harsh man, but funny. :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Instead of back in the day stories how about some PRESENT day stories?!

10:27 AM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Cuz present day stories now suck. Go to work, go home, go to bed. That's it - game over.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

EXACTLY.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

I think Rican's lost his touch, thats why there isn't any PRESENT DAY stories. He just wants to relive his glory days!!! LOL you know i'm just kiddin Rican!

10:52 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Swift move man!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

I laughed when u first told me that story and i laugh now. There's no stories now that compare with the good ol days, aint that right rican.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kim Plaintive said...

Five bucks says this story is a present-day story.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

Great come back, Rican. Props (what the heck is "props"?) to you for thinking on your feet.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Katz said...

Lol. great story!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter