Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Awkward Moment

Have any of you guys been out somewhere and seen someone who obviously did not want to be seen out? The reaction of these people is always priceless.

I was out this past weekend with some of my boys that were moving out of town and we started bar hopping. We hung out at this place waiting for the guy who told us to meet there (but he didn't show up until mad later, from what I'm told he was with an X) and then went to a second place. At this next bar we start hanging out and I see S. We'll call her S and not reveal too much information about since I told her I would keep it on the DL (little did she know I was going to be writing about it on the internet).

Initially I did a double take because I wasn't sure where I knew her from but I could tell she was familiar. I told my boy where I thought I knew her from and he was cool. After a couple of beers and a tequila shot I decided to talk to her, say hello and confirm if she was from where I thought I knew her from. I might as well been the Grim Reaper. The color just left her face and she was just frozen. Finally she smiles and she recognizes me. We start making small talk about where I know her from and just talk about whatever comes up (I didn't really know her, I just knew who she was).

She had sat down on a bench near where we were so we just continued talking. I couldn't tell who she was with since she was alone but I could tell she was buzzed. She was very friendly (not in that way get your minds out of the gutter) and touchy. Finally I saw who she was with and it was another girl! Again, I don't really know her and for all I know it could have been her long time lover but she definitely didn't want this information out there like that. She introduced me to her as her friend we made some more small talk. My boys decided to leave and go to another bar so I told S I had to go. As I'm saying goodbye she pulls me close and begs me not to tell anyone especially the person that we know in common that she was out and that she was with another woman. I said sure and told her since I was pretty buzzed I wouldn't remember anyway (obviously that didn't happen).

Has this happened to any of you? The look on these people is just hysterical. It's like they were caught with the hand in the wrong cookie jar ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

LMAO!! I could imagine the look on her face. I don't think I've ever caught someone in a same gender thing but I have probably caught some frinds in some other kind of situations

8:47 AM  
Blogger Gold Nugget said...

Rican, as you know i live in a small city. I can't tell any lies as far as my whereabouts around here cuz i'm afraid i'm gonna get busted by one of my co-workers. This is the big downside to this place.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter