Monday, July 11, 2005

Tell me about myself!

Alright I ganked this from Cherry who stole it from some other person. I thought it was cool when I saw it on her blog so I decided to post it on mine to see if I got any responses.

Everyone (who wants to do it that is) is supposed to answer these questions in my comment section. I'm sure I'll get some interesting responses to see what ya'll think about the crazy ass rican! So take a few minutes to leave me some answers, if you are too lazy to answer all 10 just answer a few here and there. I just want to get a feel to see what you guys think about me!

1. Who are you?
2. We never met, but would you like to?
3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4. Describe me in one word.
5. What reminds you of me?
6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
8. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
9. What do you love like a fat kid loves cake?
10. What makes you come back here?

Holla Back at me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

1.) Danielle
2.)Yes (evil grin)
3.) Big Poppa, cuz you a true playa!! Laugh!!
4.)Funny
5.)uhm- I'll get back to yah on that
6.) lol
7.) nope
8.)maybe
9.)Black men lol
10.) You blog is hysterical and i love what you write about.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

1. Who are you?
Cherry

2. We never met, but would you like to?
Of course! I would love to work for you. You would be an awesome attorney to work for.

3. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.


4. Describe me in one word.
Spicy

5. What reminds you of me?
Every time I think of 'FreakinRican' I think of you staning somewhere in Peurto Rico (Rico kinda sounds like Rican) cussing out (the freakin) the asshole of the week.

6. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
A secretary as cool as me. haha

7. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Nope.

8. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?
No, but I am going to comment today about my fellow bloggers!!!

9. What do you love like a fat kid loves cake?
Caramelo candy bars

10. What makes you come back here?
I just like the way you write and think. And the fact that you are very down to earth and COOL, while being an attorney. :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

OOps, the nickname I would give you would be Red Hot Chilli Pepper because you seem so SPICY!!! :)

10:57 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

D - Big Poppa was my nickname in high school, YOU ROCK! and you gotta tell me what makes you think of me!

Cherry - is it only Caramelo candy bars because of Mr. Anthony?

11:01 AM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Hey is this like the male version of being a self-hater/fisher?

11:40 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Adrain - You would have to ask Homer since he is the master of the definition of "hater." In a weak attempt at a defense, I don't care if someone puts nice things or not nice things on here, I'm just a comment whore looking for more comments!

11:49 AM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Well I like it!! At least you didn't ask - does this blog make my man boobs look too big?

p.s. it's Adrian not a drain (although some might say it's arguable).

9:27 AM  
Blogger Katz said...

1. Katz
2. yeh, u seem cool
3.
4. groovy lol
5. puerto rico as well
6. the addy to my amazing blog ;)
7. nope
8. maybe, but laters
9. fooood, and my guy
10. your funny

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter