Monday, July 18, 2005

Is this True?

Your Blogging Type Is Clever and Witty
Of all blogging types, you're the best with words.
Almost every blog post you write has legendary quality.
You have a perverse sense of humor and often play devil's advocate.
Impatient and picky, you tend to go off on funny rants from time to time.


I hardly think that every post I write has legendary quality. Truthfully all I seek is the an occasional laugh and HOLLA BACK! What did the other bloggers in cyberspace find out about their blogging personality?

6 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Rican, do you need me to "lend" you another blog topic?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

lol, it's all love baby boy. I'm just playen! But you know I got some ideas!

8:55 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Hey D if you got some ideas, send em my way girl ;-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

i took this and got harmonious..ummmmmmmm don't think that fucking fits..but oh well..

8:58 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

I could have told you that you have a perverse sense of humor. :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

"Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate--
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger. You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause. You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you! A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others."

Ha! A drunkened someone is obviously trying to get on my good side. Thoughtful? Considerate? Ha! I laugh again. Ha! Ha! (It's after midnight. I'm more weird after midnight.)

Fun quiz!

: )

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter