Monday, July 11, 2005

Interview From the One and Only DANIELLE!

I am being Interviewed by Danielle

If you want to be interviewed....here's how it works:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions, each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions from Danielle and my responses.

1.) If you could bring one person who passed away "back to life", who would it be?
This would be my grandmother on my dad's side. We were close and she died while I was only 7 so it feels like I missed out on a lot.

2.) If today was your last day alive, how would you spend it?
I would spend it driving around in a Ducati motorcycle on my way to go sky diving, then jump on a private jet to a Greek Island for my last night.

3.) What is the one goal you still haven't accomplished?
I haven't gotten a job somewhere in sports. I want to be involved in coaching high school sports at some point.

4.) For or against the Death penalty?
This is tough because I'm kind of on the fence. I don't think we should play God and decide who lives and who dies, I don't think this penalty deters anyone from committing a crime, BUT there are some crimes that call for the ultimate price.

5.) Cinderella or Snow White and why? (Sorry I couldn't resist)
Cinderella because she came up from the hood and was naturally pretty, I don't want some chick that is already a princess and high maintenance, I mean she needs 7 guys to satisfy her geez!

9 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

OMG your a riot..holy hell...Cinderella huh? Personally I go for dark hair. Bring it on Snow White!!! (I'm Playen!!!)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

You will probably be coaching HS sports someday, but considering your first is still in the oven, you are probably going to have to wait about 15 years!!

Interview me, now. :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:59 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Alright Cherry here are your questions from the Rican!

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

2. What's your best and worst trait?

3. If you could have a whole day with one person dead, alive or fictional who would it be and why?

4. What is the one vacation spot you are dying to go to but have not been able to go yet?

5. If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life what would it be and why?

5:59 AM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Ok freakin - bring it on.

9:53 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Alrighty Adrian you know the rules so here are your 5 questions:

1) What's it like to be the tallest, whitest looking Mexican at the DOJ?

2) If you could go back in time would you still finish law school when you did or in May?

3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

4) If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid where would you go?

5) Name the one food in this world you could not possibly live without.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Puerto Rican Angel said...

wow what an interesting concept.....well what the hell interview me.

6:38 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Alright Puerto Rican Angel you know the rules!

1) How did you find my blog?

2) If you could choose one thing to rid the world of what would it be?

3) You can only eat one thing the rest of your life what would it be?

4) What is your biggest fear?

5) If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter