Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chick at Work

And, I know all the tats would scare Ho Down Sally a.k.a. He-Haw a.k.a. my co worker who skins zoo animals. Man she was on my last nerve today. She didn’t say one word all day. Then she stands up and turns into Chatty Kathy. I swear she is Bi-Polar. I’d like to hang her and skin her like a deer, hang her head on my mantle…..or monitor…… Oh, did I say that out loud? My bad. You really got to meet this chic. She is from the other side of the state and she might as well be from bumble fuck or Pleasantville. She was telling me this story one time and referring to her mom and grandmom as Mami, Maw and GrandMami. I felt like I was on “Little House on the Prairy.” I thought she was going to “Run to the Well” for a glass of water. And who eats “Deviled Ham”? Christ the sodium alone will blow her up like a Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon/Float on the parkway. And who wears tight bright purple spandex? Who knows maybe she was auditioning for a Cyndi Lauper’s “She’s so Unusual” video. Honey, the casting for “Thriller” been over. I thought I heard her humming something like “You Must be my Lucky Star.” lol. Okay, I’m done. “BORDERLINE…….feels like I’m going to lose my mind….” Promise. Here’s to Tuesday with the Troll.

I'm also looking to get all tatted up and of course I gotta talk about how much fun Live 8 was. I love Philly even though it's all hot and shit right now and my grandma won't even open up a window...Oh shit wait a minute I'm posting this in the wrong blog ain't I Cherry?

6 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Baby Girl, I don't know how you deal with ole country chic. You would think she was from Wisconsin. Don't worry, the clients I deal with are much worse than her!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hey D,
Give the Rican a post idea.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Cherry said...

You guys are soooooo mean to me. As I was reading that, I was thinking WTF?!!!

I thought you guys were my true friends. :( *tear*

I need more Paxil now.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

please BELIEVE WE LOVE U CHERRY!!! and the day I am having PASS THE PAXIL!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

D - You and FreakinRican are just as crazy as me, I guess that's why I love you guys. :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger hanmee said...

Purple spandex? Don't you work in a law office? (Though purple spandex would not be forgiveable anywhere...)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter