Thursday, June 16, 2005

You know you are getting old when...

...You can hum the entire tune of Fraggle Rock.

...You know what Fraggle Rock is.

...You know what the phrase "and knowing is half the battle" means.

...You remember the show Snorks.

...You knew (and might still know) the words to "Hanging Tough."

...You remember what Michael Jackson looked like black.

...You wore (or wanted to wear) Z. Cavaricci pants.

...You know what people are talking about when they talk about "Hammer Pants."

...You had a slap bracelet.

...You can still hum the tune to the A-team and remember that this was where Mr. T first said, "I pitty the foo."

...You remember the name Erik Estrada.

...You remember that K.I.T.T. used to be David Hasseholf's best friend.

and lastly, you know where the phrase "HEY YOU GUYS!" comes from.

4 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

You know ur old when your posting at 7:45 AM!

1:25 PM  
Blogger DannyNoonan said...

Am I old because I know that Mr. T first uttered the phrase "I pitty the fool" in Rocky III in 1982, NOT in the A-Team which first aired in 1983?

I believe a reporter asked Clubber Lang if he hated Rocky and he responded:
"I don't hate Balboa, I pitty the fool."

5:07 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

"Hey you guys!"....that's from the Goonies, right?

11:47 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Yes Cherry, Goonies it is.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter