Monday, June 27, 2005

A Shout Out Rican Style

I gotta give it up to my girl J-Ro. She's one of my readers (man I'm like up to 7 I think) who's like 8 months prego. I know you are going to pop soon girl. Congrats on the baby girl Erin, I'm sure she's going to be a cutie (and probably bust some boys balls too). I hope the epidural prevents you from feeling too much pain (I'm sure wifey will get like 4 to make sure they don't wear off), and I hope it's a smooth ride from here on out.

Much Luv and Hugs,
Rican and DG

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your the best, Thank you. DG

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW

This is like Winning an academy award. I am 9 months pregnant, at work and miserable as hell......

You got me blushing. DG and I are big fans!!

Good Luck with your impending fatherhood....

Your Gurl
JRo your one and only bloglines suscriber!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter