Monday, June 13, 2005

The "Laminated List"

I was talking to on of my boys from back home and he asked what my "Laminated List" looks like. I think we had talked about this one time while we were drunk so naturally I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. He told me that the laminated list is a list of 5 women who, given the opportunity, you would sleep with no questions asked. Regardless of whether you were in a relationship or not, this was a list of people who your spouse or significant other would have to understand. Now I'm going to preface this by saying I honestly would never do cheat on my wife but the idea of this list seemed like fun so here is my list:

1. Salma Hayek - easily one of the most beautiful women in the world, add that sexy accent...oh man definitely on the list, especially after seeing her in After the Sunset and Desperado.

2. Rebecca Romjin - just thinking about her in that Mystique get up is uber hot and I hear she's kinda freaky.

3. Halle Berry - I'll admit this woman has relationship problems, but for pure beauty and sex she's definitely top 5 (especially after seeing Monster's Ball)

4. Charlize Theron - man ever since wifey made me watch Sweet November, I've been all about this girl. She's just gorgeous and has a sexy voice.

5. Jennifer Love Hewitt - I know this is kind of a weird choice compared to the other 4 but I've had a crush on this girl since Party of Five that has never quite gone away.

Now that I've posted my list what are some of your "laminated list" people?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry said...

Great list. Even as a female, I think Selma Hayek is amazing.

I had to steal your idea and do my own list on my site. :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Cherry said...

Great list. Even as a female, I think Selma Hayek is amazing.

I had to steal your idea and do my own list on my site. :)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter