Monday, May 02, 2005

This Weather Sucks

I guess I should be used to this by now but damn, snow in May you gotta be kidding me. Two weeks ago it was near 80 and today when I left the house it was 28, what the hell is wrong with this picture. Someone tell me again why I turned down the job in Miami?

I think God is punishing for taking the Law of Underwater Basket Weaving my last semester. I think I'm also being punished for laughing in the face of my fellow law students that are stressing out right now, while I just chill play golf and drink beer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

J. Turpitude concurring in part and dissenting in part.

I agree that this weather sucks but it will only make the warm weather (if it ever comes) seem that much more fantastic.

10:32 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

C.J. Rican

I must say that your argument, while sound in theory, is flawed because we both know that the warm weather will only come for short periods of time in the summer, then the cold weather rears it's ugly head once again.

I respectfully dissent.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

You have got to move to CA.

68 degrees. Blue skies.

I'll go out into the sun for you and send you warm thoughts.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck are you doing up at 7:53 am when you're done with school?! You shoudl be going to bed at 7:53 am playa!

- Yoni

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter