Saturday, May 28, 2005

The result is in and...

Naturally it's inconclusive...It seems that Baby Rican is a little camera shy and very stubborn (must take after wifey). When we went in to determine the sex the kid turned away so we couldn't look at the midsection and stubbornly refused to turn back around. After looking at other stuff, the doctor tried to determine the sex again and this time the kid had stuck its damn foot in its crotched and i swear gave me a smirk. I think we have another scheduled sometime soon so hopefully Baby Rican (or Ricanette) will not be as stubborn. In the mean time, I'm taking suggestions for names since wifey and I can't seem to agree on one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Since you are asking for suggestions for names for the little rican, here is my choice for names....girl....Amadea, Cassandra.....boy Rene....the old man from Winter Park.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha "ricanette".. nice

can we throw 'yoni' into the mix? ;-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

Girl:
Julia
Josephine

Boy:
Jake
Jack
Jimmy

7:06 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Hey I welcome all the suggestions you guys have. Yoni will be considered as much as Gertrude will be.

8:14 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

I always liked pizzazz. My wife doesn't like it as much as I do unfortunately.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter