Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm Single Again....J/K

Apparently there is an issue in some Florida counties between the Clerk of Courts and the Judges (Yoni should get a kick out of this since he loves indicating how messed up Floridians are). It seems that Judges and Clerks both feel they oversight and feel they can give each other orders. One Clerk has even filed suit.

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but naturally the one Clerk that filed suit is the same clerk that issued my marriage license to wifey and I. Does that mean that if she loses out I'm a single man? Probably not but I found it funny. I don't recall a lot of the details leading up to the ceremony but I do recall this lady. She was just a total bitch. Now I try not to throw that word out too often but damn she made me feel like I was asking her to swallow cyanide just because I had a question about how to fill out the application. She got even more testy when she found out I was a law student (Oh you must think you are some smart shit, huh). Here's hoping that she gets put in her place and fired. However wifey has nothing to worry about because if we lose our license, we'll simply do it all over again since it was so much fun the first time around!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

The first time I tried to read this post it crashed my computer. Now I, too, am upset with this court clerk.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter