Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm heading to NJ!!!

A NJ town has repealed a 30-year old law that banned males over the age of 12 from wearing Speedos out in public. USA Today had a funny article about it here. The thought that some town could actually pass a law like this is hysterical. Growing up in Florida I've seen way too many people that shouldn't even think about putting something on that tight or that small on.

I would take this one step farther and enact a law that would ban speedos and ban people from the beach that are so pasty white that you can't tell the difference between them and a piece of paper. Actually now that I think about it, I would also have to ban Speedos because a lot of times the people who wear these things on the beach appear to have ZZ Top flowing down from the Neather region....damn that was gross to even think about. Sorry for the nasty post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter