Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Who else would give me the vivid memories of slapping my friends in the ass on their birthdays with the appropriate amount for the year, not in elementary school where it would be over quickly, but in high school when my friends turned 18 (there's always an extra one for luck). And when I try to suppress said memories, who else is there to bring them up in the most inopportune times. Lastly and most importantly (although I'm sure my mom is not alone in this action) who else would whip out pictures of me as a kid strolling around the yard in the nude? Happy Mother's Day Mom. Love Ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Oops. I didn't do a Mother's Day post. Are you trying to make me look bad?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter