Friday, May 13, 2005

Graduation Day!!!!

Damn, I can't believe this is it. I've already posted about how much I'm going to miss law school and all that stuff previously so I'm not going down that path again. I just can't believe law school is over, over you know? It's been 3 years of hard work and dedication to get me to this day...Who am I kidding, it's been 3 years of going to class, playing on the internet, and pretending to pay attention. However, I am proud to say that I did just about all the reading required in my classes!!!!!

Congrats to all the new Badger Lawyers!!! I will see you all tonight at Frida's where we will drink until we throw words out there like res ipsa loquitur, mens rea, and personal matter jurisdiction.

Sidebar: Light posting for the next couple of weeks since I'm going to be in sunny Florida playing golf, listening to nothing but Jimmy Buffet, and drinking at the beach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Congrats!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"personal matter jurisdiction"?

If this is a pun, its pretty subtle. It's either subject matter jirisdiction OR personal jurisdiction.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter