Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Gift Ideas?

Once again I apologize for the light posting but it should improve being that this is my last day of vacation in Florida. Today also happens to be my second anniversary so naturally I barely made it with a card (that I got this morning before wifey woke up). We are actually celebrating it this weekend that way we can treat ourselves and not have to worry about work (and we also get to celebrate finding out whether I'm having a boy or girl). However, I need some help with gift ideas. I'm lucky enough to have gotten a few days reprieve but I'm still stumped. I was thinking along the lines of a Mr. Snuff action figure but I'm not sure that would be enough. So any ideas out there?

5 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

A Mr. Snuff action figure would melt any woman's heart, but I agree that it may not be enough.

I see talk about a boy/girl. Are you going to have a new baby? If so you could get your wife a rocking chair. That's a nice thing for a soon to be mommy. But what do I know? Babies hate me.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

Flowers! Every girl, well most girls, are suckers for flowers. Being both a sucker and a girl, I get doubly excited when flowers are bestowed upon me.

Oh, I'm too late with my advice. Aren't I?

Happy Anniversary!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

Weird... MT and I were writing comments at the same time.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Yes. Flowers are good. Pretty pretty flowers.

4:41 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

The traditional gift for your 2nd anniversary is cotton. Tighty whities are always nice.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter