Thursday, May 26, 2005

Differences

Now that I'm back in Mad-town, Wisconsin I've had a chance to think about some of the differences between my new home and my old home in Orlando. One of the biggest differences between Orlando and Madison are the women. Overall, the women in Florida are very very attractive, more so than the women in Madison. That is not to say that the women in Wisconsin are not attractive because Lord knows I've seen plenty of great looking women up here. It's just that the girls in Fl seem to take a little bit better care of themselves. In general the work out more, tan more (I know WI people can't help the fact that the sun only comes out for 3 months out of the year) and dress a little better. HOWEVER, the girls in FL are stuck up. Not all mind you, but the girls down there sure as hell don't know how to have fun like the girls up here do. Example, I mean I don't know one single girl in FL that can make a giraffe out of clay and a mascot out of a Dip tin. I wonder if this is the case is places like Texas and California (Janel, thoughts?)

Another major difference is the drivers up here at least understand the basic protocol of staying in the right lane if you move slow and what that thing that hangs off the side of the steering wheel (turn signal). I also have yet to see a driver in the state of WI that has glasses thicker than most windshields, whereas if you spend a day in Southwest Florida, you will probably be hard pressed to find a driver under the age of 70 without Coke bottle glasses.

Lastly, I've noticed that the people up here are a hell of a lot nicer than the people down in O-town. I'm less likely to get a glare up here than I am in FL for going through the express lane at the grocery store with 11 items.

5 Comments:

Blogger Janelle Renee said...

Wow! I love telling people my thoughts!

The girls of Orlando sound a lot like the girls of Los Angeles.

In the SF Bay, there aren't as many attractive women, but the ones that are seem to be down to earth with less superficial priorities. Their bodies/face look more real, too.

I'm from the Central Valley (aka the Armpit of California). Talk about UGLY people! (There is even a cheer we did in high school: U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi. You're ugly. Yeah, ugly.) I think the Central Valley skewed the nation's weight average towards the heavy side. Surprisingly, they aren't that friendly. You see a lot more racism and sexism there, too, which makes ugly people even uglier. That's my un-humble opinion.

Thanks for asking!

BTW: Isn't FL kind of dangerous to be visiting now that Jebbie signed into law that gun owners can shoot first and ask questions later? I'm stearing clear of that place!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

You can't make clay zebras on the beach. They'd melt! That's the only reason we're better at it here. It's not like we have more free time or anything like that. Do you think its easy to stay this ugly? It's more time-consuming than you'd think.

2:35 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Y-G-L-U, you is ugly backwards too. You're ugly, oh my god you're ugly.

M-A-M-A, how you think you that way? Your mama, oh my god your mama.

2:49 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

Make that Y-L-G-U. Spelling backwards is hard for us purty people.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter