Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Blogging at Work

Every time I post on here real early in the morning it usually means I'm at work and trying to look busy by typing. I have to sneak around to read the blogs that I like to read so I don't get in trouble. Well all that ends today my fellow bloggers!!!

In our monthly staff meetings we were told that we have to look around to different blogs to see if they contain any "useful" legal information for the company. Now I don't think I'm going to find any useful information from Yoni, MT or any other blogs I read regularly, but at least I know now that I will no longer have to sneak to a site to read about their contents. I can just label it research and it will all fall under my job description!

5 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

No useful information at my blog? What are you talking about? I bring you the information that most people are too normal to care about. What could be more useful?

3:04 PM  
Blogger chardrian said...

I'm just offended that I was not linked. And I thought I was becoming famous.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Mariam said...

I am begining to feel very shunned by the UW law blog community. A pox on all your houses!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck?! Don't try and be all into my post on sideburns, and then try and act like I have nothing substantial to say ;-)

- Yoni

10:59 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Man you people are a bunch of high maintenance bloggers. I didn't mean that your blogs don't involve useful information.

For example, MT, lord knows I would not know that I could stuff a cat into a shoe box if I didn't read your blog. Adrian, I wouldn't know that you chew a finger and spit it out for about $5K. Yoni, lord knows I wouldn't know that you hate on fat people and that McDonald's makes me fat if I eat it all the time. Last but not least, Mariam, I wouldn't know how you truly feel about thongs if I didn't read you blog.

See I learn valuable things from you people, just nothing I could go tell my boss about. Although it would be cool to tell her how long it takes for a pizza roll to burn in a microwave.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter