Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Asshole of the Week

Generally I prefer to stay away from political discussion because frankly some people don't know what the hell they are talking about (this includes me on certain topics) and just because it always leads to an argument. I have to make an exception this week however. This week's Asshole is our 2nd in command...VP Dick Cheney.

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't think real highly of the current Administration. But it's too easy to pick on someone for asshole of the week because you simply don't like them so there is an actual reason for this week's Asshole to be VP Cheney. He stated last night on Larry King that he predicts the war in Iraq to be over by 2009. That's quite a bold prediction considering that his boss Prez Bush declared us a winner in the war over 2 years ago.

Tell me how can someone be a winner in anything and still continue "playing the game?" We don't see baseball teams claiming victory in the 6th inning of a game only to continue playing. What a coincidence that Cheney's prediction of 2009 is exactly the year that his and Prez Bush's terms are over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter