Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Asshole of the Week

Wow, 2 posts in one day! Alrighty folks it's about that time who will receive the prestigious award this week? I had a tough time figuring this one out until I spent time on the road. This weeks Asshole of the Week is, actually are, Florida Drivers...

I'm not talking about the tourists that crowd our roads while looking at a map that is bigger than a super size twister board (although they suck too). I'm talking about the natives that cut you off at 70 MPH. I'm talking about the assholes that don't spring the extra $20.00 for the "optional" feature that is a turn signal..Oh wait you mean they aren't optional? Well you would think they were considering how many people down here use them. Lastly I'm talking about the 120 year-old people that have no business on the road and that ride in the left lane at approximately 35 MPH. Congratulations on your prestigous honor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter