Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Asshole of the Week

Alrighty, this is a day late. I apologize for that but it's hard to drag my behind to the computer when I'm laying on the beach. I got a nomination this week for Wisconsin (although I still can't figure out why Janel :-)) however, I decided on going with another pure asshole. My asshole of the week this week is...Jerry Hobbs.

For those of you who don't know who this guy is. He is the guy that killed his daughter and her friend after getting pissed that his daughter was out playing when she was supposed to be grounded for stealing money from mom. He later tried to say that the friend pulled a knife out on him and that he was just defending himself. Now I'm not a daddy yet (5 months and counting) but I'm sure this guy could have just grabbed the girls head like a big football player would do to a scrawny nerd in high school, but no he had to go all Ted Bundy on us. Although Asshole of the Week isn't nearly a strong enough award for this guy, it will have to do for this week. Congratulations dipshit, You are my Asshole of the Week.

Sidebar: Strong consideration for Onterrio Smith for taking a fake dick called a Whizzinator on board a plane with dried urine to beat a drug test for the NFL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle Renee said...

I know that I'm too late, but I also nominate California as this week's Asshole of the Week. Rain! Wind! Ugh... it sucks.

Your final pick was the right one. What a FREAK!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter