Friday, April 08, 2005

Random Tests Again

Time for some more fun with these random quizzes that I find online. First up naturally is what kind of blogger I am (True to a T for me):




You Are a Look At Me Blogger!



Cute pics, blog drama, whatever it takes to get traffic.
You're notorious ... either loved or hated by all!



Next up we have Crappy Christmas gifts:




You Are Socks!





Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.




And nuturally I'm from the planet:




You Are From Mars



You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.
You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.
You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.
Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.
So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.





And last but not least we have my political side. I knew I was lefty but I didn't realize I was a bleeding heart.




You Are a Liberal for Life



You've got a bleeding heart - and you're proud of it.

For you, liberal means being compassionate, pro-government, and anti-business.

You believe in equality for every person, and you consider yourself universally empathetic.

Helping others is not just political for you ... it's very personal too.





What did everyone else come up with?

6 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

I am a Losing Lottery Ticket and a Capitalist Republican. Why would someone give a losing lottery ticket as a gift?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Janelle Renee said...

I am a Christmas Sweater, and a New School Democrat. I also took the "How normal are you?" I did better than I expected. I'm 45% Normal! Yippee!!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

I'm 55% normal! Who knew?!

9:37 AM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Could've fooled me moral ;-)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

perhaps i'm so abnormal that i've looped back around to normal.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter