Monday, April 18, 2005

Finally a JOB!!!!!!!

Alright folks, after all my bitching about the interviews and rejections letters, the Rican finally secured post graduation employment. The funny thing is I actually received 2 offers on the same day (OH MY GOD, I HAVE A CHOICE!!!) For those that care I will be working at a small employment law firm up here in Madison.

Now that I have a job though I have a feeling that the senioritis I was feeling before will get even worse. However, it won't be too bad because I'm done with classes for the rest of my life (I think) this Saturday. This means though, that I'm officially a grown ass man.

Gone are the days where I just goof around in class talking shit in some chatroom Pabs starts. Gone are the days where I can bitch about the wireless internet in the classroom because I can't bill clients when I go on my rants. Gone are my daily posts and crazy tests that I somehow find on the internet. Even though this sounds like a depressing post, there is one thing I am looking forward to. I am looking forward to having a paycheck every two weeks and seeing most of it go to school loans! HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Wow. Congratulations! Two in one day? Why does it happen like that?

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Congrats! That's great news. Too bad you had to endure countless rejections in the process, but at least there's a couple companies out there that finally realized your worth.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Kalin said...

Congratulations. Once you pay me the money from the hoops bracket I'll buy you a drink to celebrate.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Enochs said...

Congratulations and shit.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Buddha said...

Congrats, Dude - we'll miss you back in O-town.

12:23 PM  
Blogger FreakinRican said...

Budda, let's just say this is definitely not forever bro, Quanzers still live.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter