Thursday, April 21, 2005

5 Things I just don't get

I guess since tRJ, Nooner and some other people that Nooner knows did this list I should do one too (especially since Nooner called me out on his blog).

1. Haters - people who just can't seem to be happy for anyone else.

I've posted on this before here but I still just don't get the people who do this. I don't get why some people feel the need to make fun of others to make themselves feel better. It seems like the women in law school are notorious for this.

2. Hunting

I don't understand the thrill people get from killing Bambi. I am by no means a PETA member, but the thought of getting up at 4 a.m. to sit in the bushes dressed in bright orange or camouflage waiting for a deer or some other animal to walk by and kill it doesn't sound like fun at all to me.

3. Marathon Runners

Running for 26.2 miles (or whatever the distance is) straight however just sounds insane. I think it would take me about 12 hours to complete this and I just think there are many things I would like to be doing then telling myself alright fatty just 20 more miles to go. Ironman people are even more nuts. The marathon is at the end of a 2.4 mile swim and a 112-mile bike ride. Dude more power to you if you can do this but there is a lot I'd rather be doing (like playing basketball outside).

4. Law Students Bitching about Undergrads in the Law Library

If a cell phone goes off in the library and disrupts everyone why does it matter if it comes from an undergrad or a law student? Is it not just as annoying? I don't care about who is in the law library because personally I don't mind seeing some different faces than the same ones I see all day in class. Contrary to what some people think, there is plenty of room in our library to host the handful of undergrads and the gunners that study in there all day and all night.

5. Teachers (and some students) that make a big deal out of students surfing the internet during class.

I've posted on this twice so I will not go into detail again but I just don't understand why this is such a big deal to some people. I'm paying for my education (which is turning into a complete joke right now considering that I was watching a movie during class yesterday, but it was a "legal movie") so I should be entitled to do whatever I want (within reason of course). Like Ms. MT commented on here ugly people distract her but she isn't asking people to wear paper bags over their heads during class.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention another thing. I don't get why people find Paris Hilton hot. I mean she's rich and that's hot but her looks do absolutely nothing for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter