Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Time for more tests

I don't know where the hell I find these things but I think they are mad cool so I hope the 4 readers that I'm up to don't mind and actually take these tests.

I'm pumped about my karma!




You Have Fantastic Karma







You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.

And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.

But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.

You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!




I'm not sure what to think about my crayon color (it kinda sucks actually)




You are








I was totally surprised to learn I'm exactly 50-50 left/right brained.




You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.





For those of you who know me well know this is a complete shock. I'm 100% Extrovert




You Are 100% Extrovert, 0% Introvert



You are as outgoing as they come

The life of the party, you're friends with everyone

You're a people person, and you are quite the entertainer

You love being around a crowd and acting spontaneously




Last but not least for my Florida connection here is an interesting finding, they are all true except I only know of someone who's been struck by lightning, I didn't know them personally.




You Know You're From Florida When...


You own at least five pairs of flip flops

You know someone who's been struck by lightning

You're more scared of the freaks who live down the street than gators

Your backyard is sometimes a swamp

You're officially sick of Disney

You shrug off hurricane warnings

You've been permanently blinded by fat men in speedos

There are only two seasons - hot and hotter

You've drank a flaming alligator.

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from Florida.




3 Comments:

Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Oh, I thought today was going to be the nude scales of justice photos. Hmm, well at least I found out that if I was a rejected crayon I'd be "Klan White".

9:15 AM  
Blogger DannyNoonan said...

I was 80% left brained. On a somewhat related note, Karma is bullshit.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

Karma police, arrest this man he talks in maths. He buzzes like a fridge he's like an detuned radio.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter