Thursday, March 03, 2005

Lunch with a Pre-1L

I'm going to lunch with a prospective law student today and quite frankly I'm at a lost as to what to talk to her about (however if she's cute I'm sure I can think of something to say along the lines of "where are you from? Prettyville?"). I was thinking about talking to her about the stresses of law school and how hard the teachers make you work but frankly, considering I spend all of class online or trying to figure out why my wireless internet isn't working, that might not be the route to take.

Then I started thinking about telling her about how serious our faculty is about our getting an education and cares about our learning but then if that's true why do they welcome you with open arms and beer tap in hand? If they cared about your education they would give you a book not a beer (I'm by no means complaining I'm just saying). So as you can see I'm kind of at a loss as to what to talk about considering my law school experience has been pretty much booze, learn a little and fuck around a lot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen hermano.

- Yoni

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter