Friday, March 04, 2005

Kids today

When all the stories lately started coming out about kids having sex with their teachers the first thing that came to my mind was "where the hell were these teachers when I was in school"? It seemed like all these teachers were totally hot and relatively young (although not as young as their "prey").

Now comes an article about another teacher having sex with students but this is probably more realistic. Here is the article and accompanying picture. This is what a lot of my teachers looked like and I can understand why this person would need to prey on students. However thinking back to my raging hormones when I was 15, there is still NO WAY IN HELL I would ever get down with this lady. I mean come on, she looks like a garbage pail kid. Oh well, I'm sure next week we'll get another story about a hot teacher banging some 15 year old kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter