Monday, February 21, 2005

A new marketing angle for the fight against bad breath?

I read a short article here about a woman that identified her rape attacker by his bad breath. Now I'm not making light of the situation because obviously rape is a serious matter but how is this possible? I walk by and talk to a lot of people daily with some rank breath. Some are just midly rank while others damn near knock me out with their stankiness. All that being said however, I don't think I'd be able to distinguish stank breath between multiple breath offenders. More power to the woman who was able to use her sense of smell to catch that bad guy (who authorities said matched the DNA of the attacker).

If this is not a perfect non PC ad for like Listerine, Scope or any other brand of mouthwash I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter