Tuesday, February 15, 2005

4 Words a Baseball fan loves to hear.

Pitchers and Catchers Report!!!!

Those words to me are pure magic (wow that sounds lame). I'm a huge baseball nut (but football is coming dangerously close) and today marks the start of spring training. This is one of my favorite times of the year because no matter how bad the Mets were last year, at this point in the season everything looks rosy. Now granted the Mets pitchers and catchers don't actually report until tomorrow this is still an awesome time.

I totally miss living in Florida but I especially miss it during spring training. It's the only time I've been able to catch foul balls, get autographs and get close to the action without shelling out a ton of money. Granted the regulars only play for like 3 innings but i think that's what i love about it most, there are players that are battling for that 24 or 25th spot on the team so they are giving it their all. With all that there's just one thing to say....

Play Ball!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter