Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Long Winded Teachers

Has anyone noticed how loooong some law professors can talk without taking a pause? When your “introductions to the course” speech lasts the entire hour and a half and has fewer pauses then I have fingers on my left hand, you have spoken for far too long and odds are you have lost your audience (after all would I be writing this in the middle of his “intro” if I was engaged). I’m not smug enough to suggest that I could do better, but when I look around the room and see nary an eye looking up at the professor there is a problem. All I’m suggesting is keep your audience in mind when you are planning on talking for the entire period.

1 Comments:

Blogger Homer said...

Well said Profesor Cagle ;-)
- Y to the oni

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter