Friday, January 28, 2005

Cool Tests

I don't know why I'm on this nerd kick lately, but I found this test online and decided to try it. Here is my nerd score 18% Not a nerd. Click here to calculate yours.

Here is the test to see if you are a loser or not. I got a 32 (kinda cool) but I was disappointed, I thought I was way cooler than that after my nerd score was so low.

This is a test straight out for my boy downtown Aaron Brown (Double AA). It's a test about how much one loves money. I got the average score of 33 (funny I didn't think I liked money at all but apperantly I do).

And last but not least, here is the test that tells you when you are going to die. I'm lucky enough to get to live until the ripe old age of 78.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I gotta be a nerd since I'm the only one reading your damn blog, but I only got a 12% score. The test must be rigged.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took this test a few weeks ago as well.
Got a 77 - mid-level nerd!!

I'm an engineer - what can I say!

- Buddha

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter